Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Secret Paws package


Lefty was helping me make sure the Secret Paws package to Jasper, Josie, HB and Maggie was finally packed. I've been working crazy hours lately, so the cats were helping me out with the mailing. However, Lefty had a secret agenda, I caught her trying to keep some toys for herself. I told her that she had her own cat toys, but she didn't believe me. Lefty was just the packing helper, Yaffa and Sebastian actually helped me pick out the goodies. They always know what are the best cat toys with kitty nip to play with.

Visit the modulator.

4 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Can't blame Lefty for trying....Cute pawsie.......

jenianddean said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! We got the package today and we all have had so much fun with it! You are so thoughtful.
--Jasper

Tahoe N Winston said...

...as long as you got your SERVANT to lick the stamps!! Thanks fur the 'drop by' at a blog purr-say (per sé)

Anonymous said...

Ariel's alot like Lefty always taking others toys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails