Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm horrified!

I saw Sebastian hanging out by the kitchen cabinets all day, and had no idea what he was doing.  Until I went to cook lunch, and pulled out some cookware out of the cabinet.  That's when I noticed it.  There were mice poop in my cookware!  Ahhhhhhh!  I have a mouse in the house!  Sebastian must have smelt the little rodent because he would not move from the cabinet area.  Everytime I walked into the kitchen, I kept saying to him, "Did you catch the little mousie yet Sebastian?"  Oh man, I hope he catches it.  I hate hate hate mice!  They scare me.

10 comments:

Sparkle said...

Aren't you glad Sebastian is on the job? Otherwise you would have to deal with the mouse yourself!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You go Sebastian!!! You go!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Get that mousie Sebastian!

The Island Cats said...

We hope Sebastian gets that mousie too!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Keep it up Sebastian, you will catch it.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sebastian is a good Guardcat! We know he will catch it soon...

mycatsp said...

You can do Sebastian. Good luck once he gets it though...

Leigh said...

Sebastian will save the day!

Just Ducky said...

You may need to take all the stuff out and let the doors open. Mousie can be in there and hide.

Keep up the good work Sebastian.

The JR said...

Those little boogers can get any anywhere.

Related Posts with Thumbnails