Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grace and Jill, Went Up the Hill

This past week we went up to the family farm, and the first thing we did was greet the family then immediately say "Hi" to Grace, the Belgian Horse, and Jill, the Percheron. We miss the horses so much! I was so excited that I got to feed the horses some hay. They were so into the hay that I couldn't get a good photo, they were moving around so much.
I turned off the flash, here is a better photo of them munching on some hay. 
Here is a close-up of Gracie. Look at that face! Awwww!

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Grace looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL~!!! Mom LOVES horses!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Pretty horses!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are beautiful.

Ivan from WMD said...

I wonder if they'd let me ride them. I wouldn't use my claws or anything.

The Island Cats said...

Oh we love horsies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails