Tuesday, August 04, 2009

An Oldie But a Goodie


Dante rarely lies down with his belly all exposed, but this particular day I caught him with my camera. I would love to give him a belly rub, but I don't dare because he gives the biteys. Isn't he so cute though? Tempting, right?

Oh, from my last post, a lot of people asked what Zeppoles were. Zeppoles are Italian donuts, that are around here fried and then immediately dunked in powdered sugar.

Wikipedia says they can also be stuffed with jelly or cream but in Brooklyn, we can only find them with powdered sugar.
They are best eaten when freshly made and hot out of the fryer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeppole

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Uh oh! My human wants to pet that furry belleh!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That tummy looks very tempting.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet some powdered sugar on that belleh would be tasty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Island Cats said...

What a great tummy shot!!!

The Creek Cats said...

Dante is doing the half-full monty! You should enter him in the Doin' The Q contest at Monty Q's blog!

SophieKitty said...

I do the same thing, Dante. Expose the belleh, but if you touch it, you get the bitey!

Reese =^..^= said...

Very, very cute. You should pose like that more often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails