Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mexican food = YUM


I'm still up, a bit of insomnia here. And feeling hungry, so I thought I'd post some cool photos of the food we ate in Mexico. This was our first dinner in Mexico! Shrimp and Codfish with lobster sauce over rice. Talk about seafood heaven!


This was our free breakfast, ham and cheese tortillas, cappuccino and oj. So good.



Mexico is known for its superb street food. One day we stopped for some tacos! Tacos de bistek y carnitas. YUM!


We drank A LOT of margaritas!!


We had Mayan food, this was fajita shrimp and onions with corn tortilla.


And also, corn with mayo, cheese, lime and chili pepper. So delicious!


For dessert, we went for these delicious fruit pops. It was literally 100% fruit juice with sugar frozen on a pop. My favorite was Limon, which is lime juice. YUM.

Doesn't this make you hungry???

12 comments:

Bae Bae said...

That looks really yummy

~ Bae

Ana said...

This looks so delicious! Shrimps and ham and cheese and tortillas...hmmmm!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YES!

My mom is now VERY VERY HUNGRY!!

She says we are lukhky here - one of our lokhal Mexikhan restaurant's owners are from Peru so they feature Peruvian dishes as well!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I should enjoy those shrimps!

Daisy said...

That looks delicious! Except, I have never heard of corn with sour cream before. Mmmmmmm!

Mr. Hendrix said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We love Mexican foods in this house. Real Mexican with the spices and stuff. mmmm now mommy and me are hungry!

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

oooo all that food makes me hungry!

-----------------------------------

dogsdeservefreedom

L. Alida said...

Oh, I love shrimp! I really like guacamole too, but it must be very fresh. ;)
I bet the kitties would like some of that shrimp too. Dante and Toeshee are two of a kind. When you said Bad to the Bone I smiled because I told my husband that's Toeshee's theme song! There are many kitties in the blogosphere that are really naughty. I wonder what's going on...
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Nomi said...

Yeah. Miewmie is dwooling ofer those pichurs !!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Very hungry!

Mr. Fluffy & Princess Prada said...

Mmmm, that food all looks SO good!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails