Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Towels


One of Sebastian's favorite thing to do lately is to jump on my bath towels after I come out of the shower in the morning. I am usually in a mad rush in the morning, so I throw the bath towels and robe on the bed as I get dressed for work. When I turn around to find clothes to wear in the closet, Sebastian decides this is the best time to make his move. He wastes no time getting comfortable in the pile of soft fluffy towels! I especially love this close up photo of him. How cute is he!!

11 comments:

Ginger The Cat said...

Hee hee! How can you swipe the towel or robe back from a sweet face like that, huh? :D

Anonymous said...

Umm, we can't see the photos, but we bet Sebastian is adorable as a towel boy!

Milton said...

I like to pull the bath towel down and snuggle in it. It was really nice of your mombean to just leave it there for you

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

What a sweetie Sebastian is! I never get on the towels unless they are fresh out of the dryer and oh so warm!


Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Around Your Wrist said...

he's got it down for when to make his move! and he's very cute...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cute there! Towels are so nice and soft to nap on. :)

Anonymous said...

He's adorable towels are comfy :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very cute indeed. Love the look on his face. I will lay on just about anything whereas Shade is a bit more discriminate.

~Goldie

Team Tabby said...

Sebastian is very cute! We like lying on towels too, or any laundry.


Mindy & Moe

The Cat Realm said...

Oh yeah - we take any pile of soft clothes, towels, blankets we can find!!!

Anonymous said...

I like towels just out of dryer but not the shower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails