Thursday, March 20, 2008

Murphy's Law

Yesterday I blogged about how Yaffa Kitty does not like to cuddle. She wanted to prove me wrong. Last night, when Kyle came home, she jumped right on his lap as we were sitting on the couch. See mom, she said, I do like to cuddle!! (She's more cuddly with Dad Kyle then she is with me, Mom.

Thanks Daisy for the blogroll advice. I just added it yesterday, and started moving my Kitty's friends links over. We are so happy you told us about this, because it is SO much easier to add our friends' links now!! Yipee!!

3 comments:

Poppy Q said...

I am not a lap cat either. But my mum was very sly. She put the cat treats beside her seat so I had to get close to get one. Now I jump up and sit on her lap and wait for treats and occasionally let her pat me.

A little secret - sometimes I forget I am there for treats, and in one year I have curled up and had a wee snooze about 20 times. Mum likes this, she hopes I do it more.

Have a nice Easter!!

snowforest said...

Snuggles are great, especially with such a kyoot kitty!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

LZ said...

I only like laps on my terms and that isn't all of the time but when I want a lap it had better be available OR ELSE!!

Latte

Related Posts with Thumbnails