Wednesday, December 15, 2010

An "Elf" Helping Me Write Christmas Cards

This year, I've been so busy that I am way behind with writing Christmas cards.  I usually like to tackle this task during Thanksgiving weekend, but this year, I never had time for that.  So today, I finally took the time to write out cards.  Look who helped me.  Yup, it's Sebastian.  He was my "helper", which meant he swatted at cards, stickers and my pen.
Here he is intrigued with the smiley face stickers.
At one point, I went into the kitchen to get myself a cold drink.  When I came back, Sebastian was gone, but  I found his pink ball inside one of the card boxes.  Hehehehe, that kitty makes me smile.

8 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You had a lot of help. I have to do mine tonight.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

He is a very good helper.

Sparkle said...

Sebastian was just reminding you that doing the Christmas cards should be fun!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We "helped" with the cards too. Specially batted the pen while he was tryin ta write Drove TBT nuts. He did get them finished last night... Some of the addresses may be a bit shakey!

The JR said...

Everybody needs good helpers!

Mr. Fluffy & Princess Prada said...

Hehehe, too cute!!! Cats are the best!!

Dma said...

ah... that's sweet.

Unknown said...

Sebastian looks like a good helper. My staff has been sending cards out one by one and still isn't done. I think I need to hunker down and help her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails