Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meet Mark! I'm a New Rep!


I finally took the plunge to change my work situation. I was laid off over a year ago and I still have yet to find a full time job. I've never thought how hard it was to find employment again, but then again, this economy has been in the dumps. Then my friend suggested that I become a makeup rep. I've used Mark before and love their products. Their moisturizer is excellent! And in this harsh winter I need something that really moisturizes. It has SPF 30 so it protects you from the sun.

CLICK HERE to visit my website!
Oh and you get FREE Shipping for any order $25 or more. Just use this code. MARKFS25

7 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

We wish you the BEST at your new rep job!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Good luck with your new business

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good luck in your new endeavor!

Cat Street Boyz said...

You can do it....we are purrin' for ya=^Y^=

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good fur you, we wish you all the best!

The Creek Cats said...

Best of luck with your new business! Mark is awesome!

Unknown said...

My momma said that I should wish you good luck with your endeavor. I just wanted a few licks off the top jar.
Twink!

Related Posts with Thumbnails