Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving yummies!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. We just moved into a new house last week, and we decided to have the family over for Turkey day. Most of our things are still in boxes in the basement, but we unpacked the dining and kitchen so we can do lots of yummy cooking.

Here are some pictures of the food I made.
Pigs in a blanket. My all time favorite appetizer!

Acorn squash soup. This was the first I made this. It was actually pretty easy and delicious. The acorn squash was grown on the family farm. Organic, sweet and delcious!

The cats hid the whole time that my family was over. Loud noises scare them. Thus my family always say, where are the cats? We don't think you really have any. Hahaha

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would be able to find 'em!

Happy Day After Thanksgiving! Khongrats on spending it in a new place!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love the nummings on Thanksgiving!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Bast, little weiners! We love those!

Gattina said...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the old world, but my cats would certainly appreciate a piece of turkey. They have to wait until Christmas, lol ! Looks yummy !

Teddy Westlife said...

If you had some ham for the kitties, they'd come out to meet the visitors. Just saying.

MainecoonMa said...

Murfee & Maizee hid too @my parents but did come out later...just in time for some turkey! They wanted to know if your furbabies got any turkey??Also how is Dante getting along w/the others? Been over a year for me & my 2 still are acclimating...

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

mom thinks acorn squash soup looks yummy, but we likes da little hot dogs.

luv,
Katie Too

Related Posts with Thumbnails