Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finally, Secret Paws Package Sent!


Sebastian and Yaffa are making sure that I box up the Secret Paws package correctly. They helped me pack the box, though there was one toy they almost wanted to keep. It's this burlap bag with catnip inside, which they love! The cats also helped me write a note to our secret paws friend. I was delayed with sending it this time, between the holidays and working so hard. But Yaffa and Sebastian did not let me forget. Oh, and they received their secret paws gift from Max the cat. Thanks Max! We will be posting pictures soon of the cool package that Max sent. They love the toys! Especially the furry ones.

Visit Secret Paws site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sebastian and Yaffa,

Boy do I love my Secret Paws prize!! I love the big bag of catnip and the penguin. I played with all the toys the minute I received them. I loved helping my mom wrapping them! You are much too kind. Would love to meet you all - I've always thought of myself to be a sophisticated, Big Apple kinda cat.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

Alley Kitty

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you liked your stuff. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures. Your new friend, Max

Anonymous said...

You look like you had a lot of fun helping with the packing. I look forward to seeing you with your Secret Paws toys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails