Saturday, October 25, 2008

May The Force Be With You!

We got back from our honeymoon on Tuesday night, and I am finally getting around to blogging again. It's been a whirlwind of a week. Here are some photos I promised. We had the best wedding, and SO MUCH FUN!! It went so fast, it was a blur. I really wish time went a bit slower and that I could've been in more than one place at once, so I could've have really experienced the whole wedding. The whole time I felt like we were running around, it was quite hectic at times. But we really did enjoy ourselves.
The baker did an amazing job on the cake! I love our cake topper, it was a perfect fit for the cake. The cake was chocolate cake, with buttercream frosting and cappuccino filling and was so tasty! We have the top of the cake in our refrigerator, and we already started eating it!! Who wants to wait for our one year anniversary??



This is the Yoda cake that my friend Tracy made. I ordered this cake as a surprise groom's cake for my husband. He was really surprised and excited. It was so hard to keep a secret! The cake was delicious, inside was Red Velvet cake with whipped cream and buttercream. Oh My god, so yummy! She did such an amazing job on getting the likeness of the cake right. All the Star Wars fans were very impressed.

On the dance floor and getting down! Check out Kyle's Red Converses! We wanted our wedding to be completely untraditional and the Red Chucks added some flair.

I will definitely post some more photos, and download our vacation photos! More to come!

PS, I missed visiting everyone's blogs! Will catch up this week!

14 comments:

Daisy said...

Congratulations! It looks like you had a really fun wedding. You look beautiful, and I love your dress.

SophieKitty said...

Congratulations on your marriage! Your cake looks beautful and sounds delicious. Looking forward to more pics.

Ana said...

Congrats congrats congrats! Every day I was looking if you have updated the blog cause I was so excited to hear from your big day! Seems like you had a great party, the cakes are both amazing and the red chucks - fantastic! :-D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love the red tennies

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations! What a fun wedding that looks like.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hi this is lilly lu i love to send you a hoilday card but i need an snail mail address

please send it to us at queenlillycatAtaolDOTcom

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hi this is lilly lu i love to send you a hoilday card but i need an snail mail address

please send it to us at queenlillycatAtaolDOTcom

Kitikata-san said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful bride, what a beautiful cake, and what a beautiful green cake of Yoda that kind of looks like a green kitty. Meow :) Congratulations! Did you get hitched in NYC? My humans love NYC, and one of them says he is from there. Since I am only a cat, I don't like to travel and I don't know much outside my house.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful bride and handsome groom. We love the photos. (Actually Jan is making us say that because SHE loves the photos. We're cats and dogs and we've never been to a wedding.)

We wish you a long and happy marriage! (That's from us too.)

tut-tut said...

Beautiful!!!

Joe Stains said...

your humans looked SO NICE! Omdog. That cake is the best thing ever!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You and your husband's happiness, and your beauty, radiates in the pictures :-D What a wonderful wedding you had! Congratulations again :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Beautiful pictures. Now, how did Dante survive your absence?

Poppy Q said...

What beautiful wedding photos, you both look lovely.

We wish you many happy years together.

Poppy and Mum Q

Related Posts with Thumbnails