Friday, February 09, 2007

Sushi Anyone?



Sebastian has been doing this new thing lately. It's called harassing the other family pets. I was getting ready for work one day, and I see in the corner of my eye, Little Sebastian kitty perched high above the fish tank! I looked over to him and gasped, and Sebastian kitty looked over at me, and gave me this, what mom, and I'm not doing anything wrong look.



I ran over there, and picked up the little guy, and said, fishies are not food, they are pets. Luckily for Fred the goldfish and Dr. Zoidberg the crayfish, there is a plastic cover on top of the tank, that would prevent Sebastian from tasting them.

Check out Yaffa momma cat on the bottom, looking up at him, as if she was saying, I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Visit the friday ark!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute they always give that look when caught in the act...lol :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails