Tuesday, January 23, 2007

We (heart) Trader Joe's


I was unpacking groceries one day, and Mr. Sebastian Kitty thought it was fun to jump in the Trader Joe's bag to hang out. Not sure why he liked it in there. You can see Yaffa mommy, sitting on the chair on the top left looking down at him to see what he was up to. He sat in that bag for a good 15 minutes, and didn't seem to want to get out. Then he grew bored, and jumped out of the bag. I guess he likes Trader Joe's just as much as we do.

Visit this week's carnival at Mind of Mog.

5 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

We heart Trader Joe's, too. They just opened in Madison. They haf a wonnerful Tuna Fish fur Cats an organic fishy kitty treats... an grate bags, too! I lurve bags, too.

Anonymous said...

I never heard of Trader Joe's yet I do love bags all bags :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe the bag smelled really good. Or it could just be the magic attraction that bags have for kitties.

Mr. Hendrix said...

We love Trader Joes too. Lotsa organic food and good stuff. I have bird feeders too! I know how Sebastian feels, but indoors is better for everyone.
How nice Yaffa is liking the pets. I was a feral approx 2 years old when my mommy plucked me off the street (we have something in common!) and brought me home. It has took me 1-2 years to get to loving pets and laying by my beans. I have come a long way the last 4 months, but I still don't do holding, or laps.
Stop and visit me sometime!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Maybes he was gettin Trader Joes vibes ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Related Posts with Thumbnails