Thursday, October 19, 2006

New Home


I feel terrible, I haven't been able to post any blog entries lately. The cats have been awfully mad at me. However, we've been busy moving into our new home and I haven't had much time, nor any access to Internet. It's a long story, but damn Verizon wireless is all I need to say. Here are a few pictures of Sebastian making himself at home on our makeshift bed. We haven't moved in all of our furniture yet, thus the mattress on the floor. Doesn't he look so cute?

5 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

He's makin himself right at home. But that bed has no under... if a vishus deer attacks, where will he hide?

My staff has been unreliable lately as well. These beans just can't get their priorities straight.

Anonymous said...

He's looks adorable and very happy in the new home:)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Who's cuter than him??? Such a darlin'. Bet he gots his stinky rubbed all ofur efurrything.

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's always fun exploring a new place!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yes he is cute ~Merlin, Shadow, KO KO

Related Posts with Thumbnails